WordPress Website Development
In the present times of Digital India, the website is a very urgent demand of people for growing their businesses or start-ups. The website plays a very important role in pushing your business growth towards generating high revenues.
Before coming on to building a website let us first discuss what is a website?
The website is technically defined as an assemblage of web pages worldwide where all information is available.
Why do we need a website?
1. Having a professional site directly connects you with your target audience. You will connect directly to your people with an online presence.
2. Online presence will make people aware of your services or work and they will easily get connected with you and your business.
3. Having a website is easy to gain abstract knowledge instantly and anywhere at any time.
4. If you are a blogger you can also earn from your website. For knowing how to write blog check our guide.
5. Website will make you get listed on people searches that avoid doorstep requesting.
1. WordPress is easy to use and handle.
2. WordPress having plug-ins that help in designing and developing a website.
3. WordPress is SEO favorable.
4. It is secured in terms of security.
5. WordPress is phones or desktop favorable.
6. You yourself can easily design and develop a website that will save a lot of money.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a CMS or Content Management System that helps in designing or developing as well as helps in managing a website without even technical knowledge.
Developing a website on WordPress
If you want to develop a website or a blog using WordPress you must have followed-
1. Domain ( for example- realitiesmirror.com, webreedigito.com, etc. )
4. Email ID
Step 1– login to your Cpanel
“ your domain/Cpanel “
Step 2 – Install WordPress by going through a search for it.
Step 3 – Fill in all the mandatory details and by selecting the WordPress version and other necessary details.
in this way, WordPress gets installed and you can easily design a website on WordPress by selecting themes as per your wishes.
Use WordPress plugins for security.
1. Yoast SEO – It is basically helpful for on-page search engine optimization. It will tell you about your content readability score. On becoming green this will denote your content for on-page as well as off-page is perfect. On orange mode, it results in good SEO on and off-page representation. On red this will point out the poor readability and on-page score.
2. Contact Form 7 – This plugin is used for creating contact forms. This is ordinary and easy to create a plugin.
3. WooCommerce – It is helpful for E-Commerce platforms. It has good customizable themes and other salient features.
4. Google XML Sitemaps – This plugin helps search engines to easily index website pages. On installing this plugin this will generate a sitemap and helps in indexing.
5. Elementor – This plugin helps in creating a web page with block editors and other items. This is easy to do plugin.
Hope we come across your problem today.