In today’s digital world, if you want your work or business to get noticed then the only way to achieve visibility is the online presence of the work or businesses.
Let’s say if you provide website development services then to reach hundreds of people in a day than switching your service online is the best way. In this way, you can even reach your targeted audience within no means of time.
Building an online presence not only requires a website but also SEO that is Search Engine Optimization. This means optimizing a website or webpage or blog in the proper way to get indexed. This process of indexing a website or a blog is known as SEO.
In this article, we will talk about what is SEO, why it is needed, and SEO effective strategy. Let us get started.
What is SEO
Search Engine Optimization abbreviated as SEO is one of the best strategies of digital marketing in which businesses, websites, or a webpage gets noticed by people on the Google search engine result page by indexing as a result of SEO.
So writing a blog is not only the solution to reach people or gain traffic but doing SEO will help the blog to gain traffic by getting indexed on Google SERP.
“SEO is a tactic of digital marketing In which we make our blog or page or website to get rank in top SERP.”
Let say we go for the search of keyword –“ how to make money online”. We will get thousands of search results but we will not go through all lists of searches instead we go to the first page of SERP. And on getting rank of Google first SERP, SEO plays a very important role. In this way only you will gain traffic and easily get noticed by people or your clients.
Why SEO is needed?
In order to reach millions and trillions of people, we do SEO of our website. Let say if I have a website and also content in it but what is the use of it if traffic is not coming. To gain traffic and reach people we do SEO.
Types of SEO
1. On-page SEO- It is useful for optimizing blog or webpage. It is also known as on-page SEO. It makes website user as well as SEO friendly.
2. Off-page SEO- It includes inserting our website link to other websites for promotion and gaining traffic. Basically, it involves link-building practice. In this, we make the backlink of our website link on other websites.
Effective SEO strategy
1. For website speed it must be 5-6 seconds and if the website does not open the user or audience gets shifted to another website. This shifting of users will also increase the bounce rate. So optimizing website speed is a good strategy.
2. We can optimize website speed by using a lesser number of plugins, by using simple themes.
3. Use ALT Tag for images to get known.
4. Headings – Article main heading must be in H1 while subheadings can be H2 or H3.
5. Keyword Density- Keyword usage must be between 1-2%. Make them bold.
6. Create a backlink on high DA-PA websites with less spam score.
7. SEO Audit – Plays a very important role in optimizing a website in the proper sense.
8. Updating old content.
Hope we come across your mind and this article provides you what you were searching for.