Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana scheme
The government has announced the launch of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana Scheme with the aim of providing employment again to those who lost their jobs or work in the Covid-19.
The scheme is for those who are registered with EPFO. This will last on 30 June 2021. Under this, people whose salary is less than Rs 15,000 per month and they are registered in EPFO will get benefitted. Under this, the government will give a 24% stake of EPFO to both employees and employers in organizations with less than one thousand employees, which will be for 2 years. The government will contribute 12 percent of the employee’s share in the EPFO of those working in organizations with more than one thousand employees.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Thursday launched a new scheme to boost employment in India recovering from the Kovid transition period. It has been named the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojna Scheme.
She also announced an income tax benefit for buyers and builders. To promote exporters, the assistance of Rs 3 thousand crores was announced. 26 crisis sectors including healthcare will also be able to take more loans. Small industries will also get exemption on the principal for non-repayment of loans for one year. Sitharaman said that after a long and stringent lockdown, the condition of the Indian economy is getting strongly improved. GST collection increased by 10 percent to more than Rs 1.05 lakh crore. The government has approved production-based incentive schemes worth Rs 2 lakh crore for 10 more sectors with an intention to promote domestic manufacturing.
Distinctive of Atmanirbhar Bharat Rojgar yojna.
1. Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana launched from October 1, 2020. Under this, people who lost jobs in the Corona period will be helped. At the same time, in the current era of recovery from Corona infection, the institutions providing jobs will also get encouragement.
2. Workers who lost jobs between March 1, 2020, and September 30 in the Covid period, and those who got jobs on October 1 or later will be eligible.
3. Establishments whose employee limit is less than 50, they will have to employ at least two people, and those who are above 50, they will be employing a minimum of 5 people, only then they will be eligible for this scheme. Under this, subsidies will be given to institutions registered under EPFO. The scheme will remain in force till 30 June 2021.
4. An incentive of Rs 1.46 lakh crore will be given to 10 better performing sectors under Self-Manufacturing Manufacturing Linked Incentive. This includes electronics, automobiles to telecom, and pharmaceutical sectors.
5. Real estate developers and buyers will now get more benefit of income tax exemption to increase the purchase of houses. This will reduce the tax burden on both. The government will change the income tax law for this
6. Ten thousand crore additional assistance under PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana. In this, people will be developed infrastructure along with employment through MNREGA and Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana.
7. 1.83 crore applications of Kisan Credit Card were received, of which 1.57 crore farmers have been given these cards and through this loan of Rs 143262 crore has been distributed.
Read More : Mera naam kya hai