Faculty pandemic stress is now chronic
Covid-19 has rapidly increased stress not only to kids, students, parents workers but also to faculty or professor. This pandemic took a sneak peek when it reaches 5 million cases in Delhi. As per a recent survey of faculty, mental health from course hero stated that many professors are now off track from their jobs.
Due to the pandemic, many people or faculties lost their jobs and medium to earn. Not only professors but tuition teachers are also adversely affecting as a Faculty pandemic stress is now chronic. In this article, we will be discussing the chronic effects of Covid-19 on faculties.
Let us get started
If you felt you are dealing with stress or depression and lost your employment then don’t worry you are not alone. People together in this whole world is fighting constantly for their survival.
Covid-19 has taken an adverse turn as day by day more cases touch the graph and now give rise to many challenges. Some challenges are, dealing with stress during covid-29, overcoming students’ fear, and how to cope up with stress during hard times (Faculty).
Dealing with stress during Covid-19
Nowadays it is normal to feel anxious and feeling stressful during times. During this, we are constantly working finding out ways to coping up from stress.
1. During lockdown many people lost their jobs, one of them are faculties. Once there are times when people were locked in one room or house to give their contribution to fighting against covid-19 and on other hand, it is very difficult to make students understand things during online classes.
2. Yes teachers, professors are going through hard times and still doing their jobs for future sake.
3. It is very hard for them to teach a large number of people at the same time during online classes.
4. At the same time, it needs to face off the noise and other several problems.
How to overcome students fear during Covid-19
1. Healthy lifestyle constitutes good health, a healthy lifestyle includes a good proper diet, proper sleep, exercises, and a good positive aura.
2. Start giving the family time as much as you can.
3. Stop your addiction to bad things like smoking, alcohol, etc.
4. Utilize your time by painting, doing those things that makes you feel relax
How to cope up with stress during hard times (Faculty)
1. Doing yoga and exercises makes you feel fresh and active the whole day.
2. If you feel some stress, share it with your friends or colleagues, or family.
Read More : Mera naam kya hai
3. Take a deep breath this slowly relieves stress.
4. Start living a healthy lifestyle.
Hope we come across your problems