Government Jobs after 12
Hello, guys are you planning to go to the Government sector for jobs as soon as possible and want to stay away from private hectic jobs? So this article is just for you to provide better career guidance towards Government jobs after 12.
Planning to make your career in Government jobs after 12? You will get central or government jobs after 12 if you prepare hard for your future.
Few Government Exams list
1. SSC General Duty Constable (SSC GD EXAM) –
it is a national-level exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission(SSC) to recruit candidates for the posts of Constables and Rifleman.
Various post under SSC GD Exam is –
Constable in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles.
SSC GD Constable eligibility are –
• Candidates must be citizens of India.
• Candidates should be aged between 18 and 23 years.
• Candidates must have passed Class 10 from a recognized board. Candidates appearing for their qualifying examination (Class 10) are not eligible for the exam.
2. SSC CHSL –
Various post under SSC CHSL is-
• Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
• Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
• Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
• Postal Assistant (PA)
• Data Entry Operator (DEO)
• Data Entry Operator (DEO)
• Sorting Assistant (SA)
Eligibility for SSC CHSL is-
• Age must be 18-27 years. There is relaxation in age limits is for the reserved category candidates.
• For the positions of LDC, JSA, PA, SA, and DEO, you need to have passed the 12th Class or equivalent Board Examination in any stream.
• For the position of DEO A Grade, you need to have passed the 12th Class or equivalent Board Examination in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject.
3. SSC Multi Tasking Staff (SSC MTS)
• Candidate must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board in order to be eligible for SSC MTS 2021 exam. All aspirants must have cleared the exam before August 1, 2021.
• Age limit is 18 to 25 years.
4. SSC Grade C and Grade D Stenographer
• Age limit 18-30 years for Stenographer Grade ‘C’
• 18-27 years for Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
• There is relaxation in age limits for the reserved category candidates.
• Candidate must pass the 12th Class or equivalent Board Examination in any stream.
5. RRB Recruitment Board Examinations
RRB) conducts open competitive Computer Based Test (CBT) for filling up the following post:
• Junior Clerk-cum-Typist
• Accounts Clerk-cum-Typist
• Junior Time Keeper
• Trains Clerk
• Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk
• Junior Stenographer Hindi
• Junior Stenographer English
1. Age limit varies from post to post.
2. For Junior Clerk-cum-Typist, Accounts Clerk-cum-Typist, Junior Time Keeper-12th Board Examination passed in any stream with at least 50% marks. Typing skill in English / Hindi is required.
3. For Trains Clerk and Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk: 12th Board Examination passed in any stream with at least 50% marks.
4. Junior Stenographer Hindi and Junior Stenographer English: 12th Board examination. Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with a transcription time of 50 minutes is essential.
6. NDA and NA
• Age Limit: Age Limit: 16.5 to 19.5 years
• For those opting for the Indian Army wing at NDA: 10+2 in any stream and with any subjects.
• For those opting for the Indian Air Force and Indian Navy Wing at the NDA and for the Cadet Entry at Naval Academy: 10+2 in any Science stream with Physics and Mathematics.
These are a few Government exams in my view and not all. Hope you like this article does share and subscribe to us.