How to prepare for board exams class 10 in 2 months
As board exams are approaching so in this article we will be going to share information regarding how to prepare for board exams class 10 in 2 months. In this article, we will be going to share with you some tips to achieve good marks in the upcoming board exam.
Class 10 board exams play a very vital role in choosing your career track and for this, you really need to score good marks to opt for your favorite stream for higher studies. Every student does have a huge concern regarding board exams and fear also. But with some tips and planning, you can really score good marks on your boards.
So let us get started
1. Go through syllabus – The first and beginner step is to make aware yourself of the coming syllabus and chapters coming in your boards. Work in those chapters or units that really required time to understand.
2. Set subject priority – Planning and making notes of those subjects that you feel necessary during the course of time is the best strategy to achieve good marks. Some students fear mathematics subjects some fear social science and some from Hindi. So plan the subjects timely so that subjects will get equal time to study.
3. Set proper timings – Instead of making a timetable set your time limit to study a particular subject. In my point of view, time-table does not work for every student but giving subjects and your learning equal time is important so that you can cover the whole syllabus in due course of time.
4. Always be positive – Your positive aura around your plays a very important role as if you feel quite negative you will not be able to study even for one hour due to lack of potential that decreases because of the negative flow of energy from you. So keep in mind to be positive always and worry less.
5. Solve previous years – If you are done with your learning and in the remaining one month left just before boards start solving your previous year’s question papers. This is considered the best practice to achieve good marks on your boards.
6. Avoid tuitions and start self-study – For achieving good marks start doing self-study as going and coming back from tuitions will break your flow of learning and will divert you for no reason. If you still felt doubt about some subjects you can call your tuition teacher, ask your friends, or can watch YouTube videos and surf Google for better understanding.
7. Notes – Always prepare self-written notes that are easily understood by you and help in avoiding rattafication. Rattafication will make you forget most of the things you felt you have read or learned. To avoid this practice.
8. Avoid junk food – Avoid junk food during your exams as this will make your mind disturbed and also lazy.
9. Avoid TV’s or Mobile – During the remaining course of time, make yourself busy in solving question papers or making notes and simple avoid TV or mobile to avoid distractions. You can listen to light beat music to remain fresh the whole day within breaks.
10. Work on weak subjects – Devote more time to those subjects whom you find difficult to score in. This will make you worry less and prepare more.
Hope we have provided you with the best simple and strong tips to achieve good marks on your boards and ALL THE VERY BEST GUYS.