Home remedies for Hair fall
Hair fall is a very ordinary problem nowadays. Not even in women or girls but now also in men’s. Hair fall is due to various reasons. In this article, we will talk about the causes of it and some home remedies to avoid hair fall.
Causes of Hair fall
Few factors that are responsible for causing hair fall are –
1. Stress – If you have a buzzing routine and you no longer find time for yourself too. This constitutes stress. That is very frequent in today’s life. Stress is one of the factors that are not only responsible for your bad health but also results in hair loss.
2. Less care towards hair – Due to a hectic schedule, people don’t find time even for themselves. Less care towards hair results in a high amount of hair loss. Being a part of your body they do require care.
3. Hormonal variation – Hair fall is also due to change in hormones or hormonal variation.
4. Intake of Medicines – intake of large amounts of medication also results in hair fall. If you suffer from such it is a time to seek a doctor’s advice.
5. Age – Ageing is a common factor and results in hair fall.
Home remedies for hair fall
In order to prevent hair fall naturally, we have prepared a list of home remedies for hair fall that will prevent hair fall to a larger extent in both males and females –
ALOE VERA – Extracting gel from fresh Aloe Vera leaves and washing hair after 2 to 3 hours, this will not only reduces itching on the scalp but also provides nourishment to hairs. It gradually increases blood circulation and promotes hair growth.
COCONUT OIL – Coconut oil prevents hairs from getting dry and ultimately prevents hair fall.
HEAD MASSAGE – Giving massage in a circular way increases blood flow. This will allow hairs to grow. Doing this on regular basis gives you positive results. Head massage also makes you feel stress-free.
OIL & CAMPHOR – Add a small amount of camphor and oil to keep your head and hair cool. Then apply it on the hair. This will not only make your hair grow stronger but also makes it splits free, dandruff free.
NEEM & CURD – Mixing the paste of Neem leaves with curd and applying on the skin of the head reduces hair fall. This will also prevent hairs from getting white.
NEEM & COCONUT – It acts as an anti-fungal oil against fungal (fungus) causing itching and redness in the scalp skin. This makes your scalp dandruff free and allows hairs to grow.
YOGURT & LEMON – Combining yogurt and lemon work as a natural booster that prevents hair fall. It provides nourishment to your scalp and makes your hairs grow good.
ONION JUICE – Grind the onion well in order to obtain its juice and mix that juice with coconut water. Apply gently on your scalp. This will make your hair grow stronger and avoid hair fall to a larger extent.
GREEN TEA – Tea contains anti-oxidants which can prevent hair fall and can also help in their growth.
Mix green tea bags in water. After cooling, apply it gently on your hair. After one hour of that wash your hairs thoroughly.
POTATO & ROSEMARY – Use potato and rosemary in water to boil, filter the water from it and wash hair daily.
FENUGREEK – Regular use of fenugreek seeds makes your hair strong, shiny, and safe.
Soaking seeds in water and applying it after some time.
Now leave it like that for half an hour.
After that wash it with cold water.
GARLIC/ ONION/GINGER – Try garlic, onion, or ginger juice on the scalp. Do not use the mixture of all juices together instead use only one juice. Leave the juice on the scalp overnight and wash it in the morning.
For other queries drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org