SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
If you own a website that holds for a particular service or products then you must be aware of the term SEO. For professional businesses, building brands for even small businesses growth SEO plays a very crucial role. In this article, we will know everything about SEO.
2. Types of SEO
3. Different SEO techniques
4. Why SEO needed
SEO is termed as Search Engine Optimization that is one of the tactics of digital marketing.
It is useful for websites to gain online visibility on SERP or Search Engine Result Page.
“ SEO is a digital marketing strategy that helps in building the online presence of a website or webpage on Google SERP’s by making backlink.”
Terms used in SEO
1. Keyword – Anything that a user searches on Search Engines like Google, Bing, etc is known as Keyword.
There are two types of keywords-
A. Long tail keyword – keywords with more than two words or a phrase.
B. Short tail keyword – keywords with one or two words.
2. SERP – Search Engine Result pages are the listings or relevant searches on search engines as per our specified keywords.
3. Backlink – These are those links that are coming from other different websites or webpage or other web resources to our website, web page, or a blog.
4. Keyword Density – It is defined as the number of times a keyword or keyphrase gets repeated in content. Keyword density must be 1-2% ideally.
Types of SEO
SEO basically can be done in two ways –
On-Page SEO –
1. Optimization of a particular page or a blog is On-Page optimization or On-Page SEO.
2. We provide meta titles or meta descriptions which are written in certain character length.
3. SEO Title must be of maximum 70 characters, Meta description maximum length must be 160 characters.
4. Example – Software company website
SEO title – Software company development in Delhi up to 70 characters
SEO Description – Software company development in Delhi (SEO Title) and more up to 160 characters.
OFF-Page SEO –
1. Technique for making a do-follow backlink to get high domain authority in order to gain organic traffic from that inbound links present on other websites.
2. Various activities of Off-Page SEO are-
• Directory submissions sites
• Social bookmarking sites
• Classified Ad posting sites
• Article submissions sites
• Forum Posting sites
• PPT Submissions sites
• Image submissions sites
• PDF submissions sites
• Video submission sites
• Blog commenting sites
Why SEO needed
Making a website does not makes you visible soon, SEO is a technique that helps in building the online presence of a company or a small business website to gain traffic. In this way small start-ups, business grows slowly online. Basically, SEO helps in the online growth of a business or website by gaining traffic organically without investment.
For more queries drop us a mail at email@example.com