Nowadays due to Covid-19 still work from home is at the peak due to safety measures until the vaccine arrives. This work from home is now affecting you and your sedentary lifestyle. Sitting on chairs, sofa regularly for more than up to hours and hours makes the human body feels uncomfortable and it is also harmful to you and your lifestyle.
In this article, we will discuss the lifestyle, its harmful effect on life, and many more. As sitting without doing aerobic exercise makes your body fragile, uncomfortable, and uneasy. A lifestyle though becomes very common nowadays and spreading fastly. Start walking, breathe in more oxygen by doing yoga.
What is a sedentary lifestyle?
It is a lifestyle that only involves sitting without any exercise. A lifestyle is harmful to your health, mind, and overall life.
Effects of a sedentary lifestyle
1. Increases Mortality rate – sitting without a workout that is a lifestyle decreases your chances for a healthy life further and ultimately increases mortality rate or death rate.
2. Increase heart problems – Sitting for more than 6 hours on daily basis for both men and women makes you prone to various heart diseases. This lifestyle has a harmful adverse effect on heart patients.
3. Cancer – Sedentary lifestyle can lead to colon or even lung cancer and sometimes breast cancer in women too.
4. Weaking of Muscles – On doing an on-desk job for more than 8 to 9 hours by sitting makes your muscles really weak and makes you feel stiff.
5. Depression – Sitting for more than hours does not cause “feel-good hormone” to circulate in the overall body that may lead to depression also.
6. Diabetes – Sedentary behavior increases Blood sugar and insulin.
7. Obesity – Sitting position or resting position makes you obese.
How to avoid a Sedentary lifestyle
1. Stand at regular intervals of time – During the lockdown, our lifestyle becomes unhealthy which not only affecting us but also our health badly. Try not to spend much time sitting in the same place. Start walking within a few minutes at regular intervals.
2. Exercises – As you are in the house walls start doing physical exercises to make your body fit and stop damaging the beautiful ones.
3. Muse– Start concentrating or focusing without disturbances for a healthy lifestyle.
4. Walking in office breaks – If you spend time on an on-desk job start walking within two hours of work. This makes your body feel light and fresh.
5. Stop watching television or movies continuously while in the same position.
6. Start walking by taking calls.
7. Have a walk after eating.
8. Do household chores.
At last sedentary lifestyle is not a friend of ours but a foe to our body and ourselves. Start doing a workout, make your body healthy, wealthy, and disease-free. Make your lifestyle healthy with tips by Realities Mirror.
Stay tuned for more interesting articles and for any queries drop us a mail at email@example.com