In terms of marketing of the businesses, one has several ideas or tactics out of which one needs to be implemented anyhow for their online presence improvement and growth. Nowadays Blog and Podcast both are in high usage demands but out of two, Blog vs. Podcast: Which Is the Best Choice for Your Business?
In this article, we will talk about which is best to use whether a blog or podcast? As both are still being used to improve and growth of businesses and we will find which one is preferable.
1. Blog – It is a website that contains useful, informative, shareable, or entertaining content that gets updated at regular intervals over time.
2. Podcast – Podcasts are those file that is transmitted over the Internet via a feed that can be played by computers and portable media players such as iPods and smart-phones, etc.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Blogs
Few advantages of blogs are –
1. Search Engine Optimization plays a very crucial role in blogging. Using keywords in a blog helps in the online visibility of a blog in search engines.
2. Blogs help in gaining 70% leads.
3. Blogging does not require more technical background or knowledge.
4. Blog requires fewer tools for gaining an online presence.
5. It takes less time to reach millions of people.
Drawbacks of blogs are –
1. You must have good and vast knowledge about topics on which the blog has to be written down.
2. You need to have a secure or best blogging platform to start blogging.
3. Your blog must be unique and not even identical or similar.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Podcast –
1. Being newly introduced in 2004, it requires vast knowledge.
2. It is very popular among young audiences.
3. a Large number of people have been increased as Podcast listeners.
Drawbacks of Podcast –
1. Earning the tech and dispatching a digital recording requires time and cash, and organizations with little promoting groups and financial plans can scrutinize the ROI.
2. It is technically complicated.
3. It takes time and patience.
Which is right for you?
As we know that every business is different in terms of work, growth or their financial status is different like their business owners. Before coming to a conclusion which is right for your business think before doing –
1. Who is your target audience?
If you want to present information or share content which is useful then blogging is good and if you want to reach people, Is it accurate to say that you are attempting to turn into a day-by-day asset for light, amusing, or provocative substance that your crowd can burn-through in a hurry during their bustling timetables? Assuming this is the case, at that point Podcast is ideal.
2. If you have a passion to write but you are not open up still then blogging is the option and if you are a struggler and want to reach people and have passion then the podcast is the best option.
Read More : Mera naam kya hai
3. If you don’t have knowledge about tools then blogging is good to start for you and if you have time and knowledge about tools then the podcast is a good option.
4. You can also choose both of them for your business.
Hope we have come across your problems and if so please do share this post.