Before starting with the topic “Link Building” we have already discussed the main topic in an earlier blog namely “SEO (Search Engine Optimization)”. Now we are going to discuss link building, Link building practices its need or importance.
Inserting a link of your website into another website is known as link building practice while inserting a link is known as a backlink. these backlinks are important and are counted as one ranking measure on the Google search engine result page. Link building is an OFF-PAGE SEO technique.
What are BACKLINKS?
Incoming links of a website coming from another website are termed as a backlink.
For example- let say we have 2 websites namely
1.F.com and 2.G.com
Inserting a link of website F.com into G.com is termed as link-building while an incoming link from G.com to F.com is termed as a backlink.
Types of backlinks
There are basically two types of links DO-FOLLOW and NO-FOLLOW.
DO-FOLLOW – These links directly affect search engine rankings. These links are user as well as search engine friendly and help in ranking our website easily.
NO-FOLLOW – These links are not user-friendly and are totally a waste of time. It will not increase our web traffic and no effect on Google rankings.
Advantages of Link-building
1. Link building helps in gaining organic traffic to our website or blogs.
2. Our blogs or webpage gets visible due to traffic.
3. This helps in ranking our website on top of Google SERPs.
1. Website on which you are going to insert your website URL must be of high DA (Domain Authority) and PA (Page Authority).
2. Host website must have less spam score.
3. Use the highly searched keywords in your blog post or while making backlinks.
4. Avoid more blog commenting as it results in link loss.
5. Go for Article submissions, forum posting, directory submissions, and profile creations.
Various link building practice
1. Article Submission
2. Profile Creation
3. Blog Commenting
4. Forum Posting
5. Classified Ad Posting
6. Guest Posting
7. Directory Submissions
8. PDF Submissions
9. PPT Submissions
10. Social Bookmarking
READ – mera naam kya hai