E-learning advantages and disadvantages
Due to pandemic Covid-19 every institute, college or school are being shut down since March 2020 due to the country in a state of lockdown. Due to this not only India’s economy is affecting badly but also the education sector too. Everything is now online even education too.
In this article, we will be talking about E-learning, E-learning advantages and disadvantages, and many other things.
Let us get started.
E-Learning is basically defined as imparting education through electronic devices such as laptops, PC or mobile phones via various digital platforms such as ZOOM, GOOGLE MEET, GOOGLE CLASSROOM, MICROSOFT TEAMS, etc.
These all are substitutes for a physical classroom program.
E-learning ensures computer, web camera, reliable internet.
Advantages of E-Learning
1. Online education can be taken as many times as possible due to recording available with teachers. This helps in better learning and revision of the subjects.
2. E-learning saves a lot of time going to the physical classrooms without any fear of loss of classroom activities. That is e-learning provides the flexibility of time.
3. E-learning helps in better understanding and sharing of lectures during class online.
4. In recent times a large number of courses, classroom programs, or certifications online have been rapidly increased due to pandemics.
5. All these initiatives are best contributing to Digital India.
Disadvantages of E-Learning
1. continuous taking of lectures online during e-learning will badly affect your brain as well as eyes.
2. Kindergarten (KG) students got distracted easily without getting parental support.
3. Continuous use of laptops or mobile puts a strain on the eyes.
4. Level of understanding gets decreased on the online platform due to network loss.
5. During online classes there is a high chance of getting distracted from other platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
6. Not everywhere high-speed internet is available.
7. Not everywhere laptops or smart-phones are there in every family.
8. Physical classroom make lectures practical.
At last, I want to say that E-learning is the only substitution due to pandemics and as per my views E-Learning is not good as physical classroom learnings that involve interactions, discussions as well as practical knowledge.
The education sector is one of the important sectors and needs to get on track as soon as possible.
Thank you hope we have to share everything regarding E-Learning. Do share our blog.