Paytm KYC online verification at home
If your Paytm wallet is not verified or not in active status then in this article, we will be going to discuss Paytm KYC online verification at home. In this easy and simple mode, you can verify your Paytm sitting at home.
Earlier KYC was not necessary but now with the recent update, it is necessary to transfer money via Paytm wallet. So now if you want to pay with a Paytm wallet and also want to get paid through it, then your wallet status needs to be activated. If you do not update your Paytm by doing KYC then you will no longer send and receive money from your Paytm wallet. So wallet KYC is important for money transfer.
Once getting done with KYC you will receive cashback and offers as being a verified Paytm user. After getting your wallet status active you will soon able to see Cash Back after tapping, you will see the \ New Offers, My Offers, My Vouchers, etc.
Two types of KYC
1. Mini KYC – For activating the status of Mini KYC you must have one valid documents out of the following; Adhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter ID card, NREGA Job card, Adhar Card, Pan Card.
Benefits of Mini KYC
• You can use up to rupees 10,000 per month.
• You cannot upload more than rupees 1 lakh.
• You cannot go for the option “open Paytm savings bank account”.
• Duration of Mini KYC lasts for 24 months and needs to be updated at regular intervals of time.
How to go for Mini KYC
• Install the Paytm app and open it.
• Go for the Paytm KYC option.
• Upload Government valid identity proof and fill in necessary details.
Within a time duration of 24 hours, your Wallet will be successfully verified.
2. Full KYC – Let us see about Full KYC details.
Benefits of Full KYC
• With no longer worries you can keep rupees 1,00,000 in your wallet.
• You can also go for the option “Online Bank Account in your Paytm.”
• You will receive exciting vouchers or cashback.
How to go for Paytm Full KYC
• The first way for doing Full KYC is – Go for the option Full KYC instead of Mini KYC and submit the Details, now in in a short duration of time you will get the call of Paytm Agent, he will further go for verification under video KYC.
• Another way for upgrading your Paytm wallet is you can go to the nearby KYC Center. With the help of the Nearby KYC Center, your Full KYC can be done easily but don’t forget to take Adhaar Card or any Government Identity proof for Paytm KYC online verification at home.
So guys in this way you can go for Patym KYC.